12 May 2010
26 April 2010
it's just so much faster than blogger when you're pressed for time...i'll come back here too, just not as much. i'm not abandoning, just figured i'd let you know where i've been:)
19 April 2010
i haven't abandoned this blog! promisesss! just working REALLY hard on other things, life ya know.
- i started getting up early to work out today. i'm going to try this 5 days a week for a month. i have to give it a month to give it a fair shot. today was reallyyyy good, but i'm sooo sleepy right now.
- it's been gloomy rainy & i kind of like it.
- my flowers are mostly dead, i want to make our patio SUPER cute this weekend. i've been on the hunt for patio furniture but no luck yet. of course i have in my head EXACTLY what i want, white round patio table & 4 wicker chairs that i can spray paint turquoise. cuteness.
- we saw a super fun concert in boston, it's rare to just go to a concert & see a band that you really dig. i even bought the cd at the show, RARE, when was the last time i even bought a cd??? 1992??? :) here they are! kingsley flood. they can rock more than the song below, i'm really into them. i like old school country music. i do.
- i hit a BIG wall of depression for the past little bit. i hate when that happens. my old acquantance just sneaks in w/out me realizing. i'm fairly non functional & a real drag to be around when that happens. poor mister, he's a sweet man. but for some reason the clouds started clearing yesterday & things are even better today. depression is a strange creature. (i'm not clinically depressed btw...although some have suspected & possibly diagnosed post traumatic stress disorder, but i ignore them & assume i'm over it;)
- i missed a sweet boys birthday b/c i didn't put the EXACT time in my calendar, bummer.
- but i got to hang out with the mister & a sweet girl on saturday.
- we've started planning our trek to montreal for my college roomates wedding! exciting & also stressful, i can't wait for the day when i don't worry about $ anymore.
- i got some cute liberty of london jammies at target, adorableness. i loveeee cute jammies. i collect vintage nightgowns, they're so pretty & romantic.
- i dyed my hair this weekend, red again. it's DIFFERENT. it's really dark & kind of maroon. it'll fade, i'm not concerned. but i know when people compliment me they're just being kind, & i appreciate it.
- i'm taking my pops to see neil young in early june. excited! i'll miss the flaming lips that weekend, but it's not so bad since i saw them new years eve.
- i can't wait to live in a house!
11 April 2010
i'm not sure how i feel about ANOTHER sex & the city movie...but i like me some aiden;) i also WISH WISH WISH that the satc movies would stop it with the lame music. those women are much cooler than the music, i'm afraid they've lost so much character development in the movies, there's too much focus on the clothes & lifestyle. the clothes & lifestyle were supporting roles in the show, that's why it was so cool. now the outfits trump the actors. bummer.
by now i'm sure you're all well aware of my love affair with eat pray love. it's nearly my bible. so i was BEYOND excited to hear elizabeth gilbert speak, i even just finished her latest, committed. which is also quite thought provoking & also magically in rhythm with where i am in my life right now, just like eat pray love. i was excited & hesitant when i heard eat pray love was being made into a movie. here's the trailer.
i'm SUPER disappointed that julia roberts plays elizabeth. julia roberts. bleh. julia roberts is NOT elizabeth. even in the trailer, it's just julia playing yet another lost woman looking for something.
i'll watch the movie AS SOON as it comes out...but it's got a lot to live up to. i'm talking to you, julia.
i'm off to a magical tour of the epperson building with mr. cuteness:)
09 April 2010
me & the mister are going to the yeasayer concert tonight & i'm SO excited! i really loveeee them. i hope you listen to them & fall in love too:)
btw...should i keep the glasses & put my prescription in them or just keep them up for sale? i think i love them...
any big plans this weekend? i'll be working most of it...sooo i'll just live through you fun cuties:)
08 April 2010
our boston fun. i have TONS more to go through. boston is a cool city. i didn't fall in love with it, like my love affair with new orleans & san fransisco. but i like it alot & i LOVE being able to go all about town without a car. we went everywhere we could think to go via subway & walking. fun fun times with that cute man.
01 April 2010
29 March 2010
26 March 2010
i just listed this cutie cute cute vintage paper pack in MimiLane Vintage. it has tons of my favorite papers & some amazing vintage wallpapers! perfect for scrapping & art journaling! i only have 8 sets & when they're gone, i won't have ANY more ever again.